TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the following important terms and conditions before purchasing on our website. If you make a purchase this will be deemed a confirmation that they contain everything you agree to.
Variation of Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at our sole discretion. We may, but do not undertake, to notify you (i.e. the customer) of such changes. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions prior to submitting any order and we shall have no responsibility to notify you of any changes to the Terms and Conditions prior to the coming into effect of such changes or otherwise.
Summary of some of your key rights:
By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, SI 2013/3134 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made (see below). We will give you this information in a clear and understandable way. Some of this information is likely to be obvious from the context. Some of this information is also set out in this contract, such as information on our complaint handling policy.
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that up to 14 days after receiving your goods, in most cases, you can change your mind and get a full refund.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product you’re entitled to the following:
—up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get a refund;
—up to six months: if they can’t be repaired or replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund, in most cases;
—up to six years: if the goods do not last a reasonable length of time, you may be entitled to some money back.
This is a summary of some of your key rights. For detailed information from Citizens Advice please visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
The information in this summary summarises some of your key rights. It is not intended to replace the contract below which you should read carefully.
If you don’t understand any of this contract and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by email at [email protected] (emails will be responded to Monday to Friday: 9 am to 5 pm AEST )
Who are we?
We are Zero Proof Australia Pty Ltd registered in Australia under company number: ABN 97 630 554 853.
Our registered office is at: 12 Upward Street, Leichhardt, Sydney, NSW 2040.
Registered English Zero Proof UK Ltd company number: 11725077
Our VAT number is: .
If you buy goods on our site you agree to be legally bound by this contract.
You may only buy goods from our site for non-business reasons.
This contract is only available in English. No other languages will apply to this contract.
Information we give you
By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made. If you want to see this key information, please:
- review Schedule 2 of the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013;
- read the acknowledgement email referred to below; or
- contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here).
If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to it.
Your privacy and personal information
Right to cancel this contract
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason provided you have not opened or consumed a portion of the product or otherwise tampered with the product.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement e.g. a letter sent by post (12 Upward Street, Leichhardt, NSW 2040, Australia or email to [email protected] . Please supply the following information, but it is not obligatory.
To [insert the trader’s name, geographical address and, where available, telephone number, fax number and email address]:
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract in accordance with your statutory consumer rights, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
Provided you have not opened, damaged or tampered with the order, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we received back from you any goods supplied; or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
If you have received goods:
- you shall send back the goods, unopened, untampered with and in their original packaging, or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired;
- you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods; and
- you are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
We shall use reasonable endeavors to ship your order as soon as possible to the delivery address as specified by you on the order form. We use Janio. Your order will take 2-4 days to be shipped however we cannot guarantee or provide a day of the week or time of day for delivery. We shall not be liable for any delays in delivery if the delay is beyond our control.
Shipping on orders of $65SGD or more are free in Singapore (standard shipping only). For orders less than $65SGD, we deliver for $6SGD wide
Orders placed on our Asia website, https://lyres.asia/, can only be delivered to a Singapore address. If you’re located in Asia, we are currently building an Asia online store. In the meantime, we have many stockists/retailers in your region. We suggest you visit our stockist page and browse retailers and bars/restaurants located near you to enjoy the Lyre’s experience.
We are unable to make changes to orders once placed. Orders are processed very quickly, so if you need to cancel your order please call +61 8030 5552 immediately. We’ll do our best to help, but, subject to the terms of this contract, we can’t cancel orders once they have shipped.
Please contact Customer Care with your order number if you wish to track your order. You can find your order number on the “My orders” page of your account.
Nature of the goods
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as ‘statutory rights’), for example, the goods:
- are of satisfactory quality;
- are fit for purpose; and
- match the description or sample.
We must provide you with goods that comply with your legal rights.
The packaging of the goods may be different from that shown on the site.
While we try to make sure that all weights, sizes and measurements set out on the site are as accurate as possible, and that the colours of our goods are displayed accurately on the site, the actual colours that you see on your computer may vary depending on the monitor that you use. We shall take all reasonable care to ensure that all descriptions, details and prices of products appearing on the site are correct at the time when the information was inputted onto the system, the information appearing on this site at any time may not reflect the exact position at the moment you place an order.
Any goods sold:
- at discount prices;
- as remnants; or
- as substandard;
will be identified and sold as such. Please check that they are of a satisfactory quality for their intended use.
Please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page, if you want:
- us to replace the goods;
- a price reduction; or
- to reject the goods and get a refund.
You may be required to provide photographs of the damaged goods so we can investigate into the shipping/packaging process to ensure this won’t happen again.
If there is a problem when receiving your order, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can assist you with the appropriate refund or replacement. To enable the Customer Service team to efficiently address your enquiry, please provide your order number, full name and contact details.
End of the Contract
If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
Limitation of Liability
Except for any legal liability that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, we are not liable for any punitive damages, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential:
- losses that:
- were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed; or
- that were not caused by any breach on our part;
- business losses (including loss of profits or loss of revenue); and
- losses to non-consumers,
arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to use the site.
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN IT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED TERMS AS TO TITLE, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE , PRIVACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW) FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SITE/CATALOGUE, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, INTERCEPTION OF ONLINE COMMUNICATION, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE PROBLEMS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF DATA OR COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS), THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR ALTERATION OF THE SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOUR, NEGLIGENCE OR, UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE/CATALOGUE, OR ANY UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING OR PUBLICATION OF DATA, TEXT, IMAGES OR OTHER MATERIAL OR INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE SITE.
We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
If you are unhappy with:
- the goods;
- our service to you; or
- any other matter,
please contact us as soon as possible.
If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our internal complaint handling procedure, we will let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you.
The laws of Australia, Northern America, England and Wales will apply to this contract.
Third party rights
No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract.
No Minors Under 18 years of Age
By using the site‚ you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are not at least 18 years of age‚ do not access‚ use‚ register or make any purchase on this site. We have the absolute discretion to refuse the registration of a potential customer for any reason whatsoever and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
All risk in the goods shall pass to you upon delivery to your delivery address but we shall retain title in the goods until such time as payment for the goods has been effected.
1. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the goods supplied, are expressly excluded.
2. No agent or representative of Lyres is authorized to make any warranties, representations or statements regarding the goods and Lyres shall not in any way be bound by any such unauthorized warranties, representations or statements.
1. If our performance of our obligations is prevented by reason of "force majeure" (which shall include prevention occasioned by fire, casualty, accident, act of God, natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the government of Singapore or of any of its government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the reasonable control of us), we shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
1. All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the information provided on this site is correct and up-to-date. However, we disclaim all implied and/or express warranties and make no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on the site. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for the content of the site or for anything posted on or linked to it, including without limitation any mistake, error, omission, infringement, defamation, falsehood, or other material or omission that might offend or otherwise give rise to any claim or complaint.